Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Colorado State Rams and New Mexico Lobos.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Colorado State vs New Mexico Point Spread
The Rams are 10.5-point road favorites against the Lobos. Colorado State is -106 to cover the spread, while New Mexico is -114 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
Colorado State vs New Mexico Over/Under
The over/under for the Colorado State vs New Mexico Week 7 college football matchup is set at 45.5, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Colorado State vs New Mexico Moneyline
The Rams vs Lobos moneyline has Colorado State as a -500 favorite, while New Mexico is the +360 underdog at home.
Colorado State vs New Mexico Betting Trends
- Colorado State is 42-25 in 67 all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- Colorado State defeated New Mexico, 35-21, in their last meeting on Oct. 11, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in four of Colorado State's last five games against Mountain West opponents.
- New Mexico is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games against Colorado State.
- Colorado State is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against New Mexico.
- New Mexico is 0-6 ATS in its last six games.
Colorado State vs New Mexico Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CSU: (-500) | UNM: (+360)
Spread: CSU: -10.5 (-106) | UNM: +10.5 (-114)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CSU: (N/A) | UNM: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.