Clippers vs Warriors Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Clippers vs Warriors Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Clippers (5-3, 3-1 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (4-3, 2-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Clippers vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-120) | GSW: (+102)
Spread: LAC: -1.5 (-110) | GSW: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 229.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (54%) | GSW: (46%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+5500) | GSW: (+600)
Clippers vs Warriors Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Clippers vs Warriors Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games against Golden State.
- The total has hit the over in three of the Clipper's last four road games.
- Golden State is 2-4 ATS in its last six games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the in four of Golden State's last five games against the Clippers.
Clippers vs Warriors Stats
- The Clippers are averaging 110.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.5 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 116.4 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 121.1 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.