Clippers vs Pelicans Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Clippers (25-14, 12-8 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (16-22, 11-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 14, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, LA
Clippers vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-235) | NO: (+194)
Spread: LAC: -6 (-110) | NO: +6 (-110)
Total: 233 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (N/A) | NO: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+550) | NO: (+16000)
Clippers vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Clippers vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Clippers' last six games.
- New Orleans is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of New Orleans' last 16 games.
- The Clippers defeated Golden State, 130-104, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 11, 2021.
- New Orleans defeated Cavaliers, 116-82, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.