Clippers vs Lakers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Los Angeles Clippers (30-31, 12-18 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (27-31, 18-13 Home)
Date: Friday, February 25, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, CA
Clippers vs Lakers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+108) | LAL: (-126)
Spread: LAC: +2 (-110) | LAL: -2 (-110)
Total: 221.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+10000) | LAL: (+4200)
Clippers vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Los Angeles Lakers win (52.8%)
Clippers vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 5-0 straight up in their last five games against the Lakers.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Clippers' last nine games.
- The Lakers are 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Lakers' last nine games.
Clippers vs Lakers Prop Bets
- LeBron James — 29.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Reggie Jackson — 18.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Marcus Morris — 17.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- LeBron James — 8.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Ivica Zubac — 8.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Russell Westbrook — 7.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Reggie Jackson — 7.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Russell Westbrook — 6.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- LeBron James — 6.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.