Cleveland State vs UIC Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 10 College Basketball Game
NCAA basketball action on Thursday includes the Cleveland State Vikings playing the UIC Flames.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Cleveland State vs UIC Point Spread
Cleveland State is favored by 9.5 points versus UIC. Cleveland State is -115 to cover the spread, while UIC is -105.
Cleveland State vs UIC Over/Under
A combined point total of 145.5 has been set for Cleveland State-UIC on February 10, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Cleveland State vs UIC Moneyline
The Cleveland State vs UIC moneyline has Cleveland State as a -580 favorite, while UIC is a +420 underdog.
Cleveland State vs UIC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cleveland State wins (80.5%)
Cleveland State vs UIC Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Cleveland State is 9-10-0 this year.
- As a 9.5-point favorite or greater, the Vikings have two wins ATS (2-4).
- This season, 10 of Cleveland State's 21 games have gone over the point total.
- UIC's record against the spread is 8-12-0.
- The Flames have an ATS record of 4-0 as 9.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 21 UIC games so far this season, 13 have hit the over.
Cleveland State vs UIC Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Cleveland State: (-580) | UIC: (+420)
- Spread: Cleveland State: -9.5 (-115) | UIC: +9.5 (-105)
- Total: 145.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!