Clemson vs Ohio State CFP Game Info
Playstation Fiesta Bowl 2019: College Football Playoff Semifinal
No. 3 Clemson Tigers (13-0, 10-0 ACC) vs. No. 2 Ohio State Buckeyes (13-0, 10-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 28, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium – Glendale, AZ
Clemson vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-125) | OSU: (+105)
Spread: CLEM: -2 (-110) | OSU: +2 (-110)
Total: 63 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (N/A) | OSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 CFP: CLEM: (+180) | OSU: (+200)
State Farm Stadium Capacity
- State Farm Stadium's seating capacity is 63,400.
Clemson & Ohio State Strength of Schedule 2019
- Clemson finished the 2019 season with one win against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (vs No. 24 Virginia).
- Ohio State finished the 2019 season with five wins over teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (2x vs No. 8 Wisconsin, vs No. 10 Penn State, @ No. 14 Michigan, vs No. 20 Cincinnati).
Ohio State CFP History
- Ohio State defeated Oregon, 42-20, to win the first CFP National Championship on Jan. 12, 2015.
- Ohio State is 2-1 in its three all-time CFP game appearances, but the Buckeyes haven't won a CFP since their 2015 title run.
- It's been 1,812 days since a Big Ten team scored a single point in a CFP game.
Clemson CFP History
- Clemson's 2020 CFP berth to the Fiesta Bowl ties Alabama for the most CFP appearances (five) in program history.
- Clemson has won two CFP National Championships (2016, 2018), and the Tigers have appeared in three of the last four CFP title games.
- Clemson is 5-2 in its seven all-time CFP game appearances.
- Dating back to last season and the Tigers' 2019 CFP National Championship title, Clemson has won 28 straight games heading into the Fiesta Bowl.
Clemson vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Ohio State, 31-0, in the 2016 Fiesta Bowl CFP Semifinal at State Farm Stadium in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 31, 2019.
- Clemson is 3-0 in the three all-time, head-to-head matchups with Ohio State.
- Clemson is 4-1 in its five all-time, head-to-head matchups with Big Ten opponents.
- Ohio State is 1-4 in its last five head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- Ohio State defeated then-No. 8 Wisconsin, 34-21, to win the 2019 Big Ten championship game in Week 15.
- Clemson defeated then-No. 23 Virginia, 62-17, to win the 2019 ACC championship game in Week 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.