Clemson vs UNC Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
No. 1 Clemson Tigers (4-0, 2-0 ACC) vs. North Carolina (UNC) Tar Heels (2-2, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kenan Stadium – Chapel Hill, NC
Clemson vs UNC Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-2500) | UNC: (+1275)
Spread: CLEM: -26.5 (-110) | UNC: +26.5 (-110)
Total: Total: 60 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLEM: 87% | UNC: 13%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CLEM: (+175) | UNC: (N/A)
Clemson vs UNC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated North Carolina, 45-37, in the most recent meeting between these programs, which was the 2015 ACC Championship Game on Dec. 29, 2015.
- Clemson is 4-1 in its las five head-to-head matchups against North Carolina.
- Clemson is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against North Carolina.
- Clemson defeated Charlotte, 52-10, at home in Clemson in Week 4.
- North Carolina lost to Appalachian State, 34-31, at home in Chapel Hill in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.