Clemson vs Louisville Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
No. 3 Clemson Tigers (6-0, 4-0 ACC) vs. Louisville Cardinals (4-2, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Cardinal Stadium – Louisville, KY
Clemson vs Louisville Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-2500) | LOU: (+1275)
Spread: CLEM: -23 (-110) | LOU: +23 (-110)
Total: Total: 61 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLEM: 72% | LOU: 28%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CLEM: (+175) | LOU: (N/A)
Clemson vs Louisville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Louisville, 77-16, in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Clemson is 5-0 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups with Louisville.
- Clemson has scored 42 points or more in each of the last three head-to-head matchups with Louisville.
- Clemson defeated Florida State, 45-14, at home in Week 7.
- Louisville defeated then-No. 15 Wake Forest, 62-59, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.