Clemson vs Louisville Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Clemson vs Louisville Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Clemson Tigers (5-3, 4-2 ACC) vs. Louisville Cardinals (4-4, 2-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cardinal Stadium — Louisville, KY
Clemson vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-205) | LOU: (+164)
Spread: CLEM: -3.5 (-114) | LOU: +3.5 (-106)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Clemson vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisville wins (51.2%)
Clemson vs Louisville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson is 6-0 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Louisville.
- Clemson defeated Louisville, 45-10, in their last meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in six of Clemson's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Louisville's last five games against ACC opponents.
- Clemson is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Louisville.
- Louisville is 4-2 ATS in its last six games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.