Cincinnati vs USF Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12
Cincinnati vs USF Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
No. 17 Cincinnati Bearcats (8-1, 5-0 AAC) vs. South Florida Bulls (4-5, 2-3 AAC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Cincinnati vs USF Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-600) | USF: (+430)
Spread: CIN: -14 (-110) | USF: +14 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 77% | USF: 23%
Cincinnati vs USF Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated USF, 35-23, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- USF is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with USF.
- Cincinnati defeated UConn, 48-3, at home in Week 11.
- USF lost to Temple, 17-7, at home in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.