Cincinnati vs Ohio State Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2
Cincinnati vs Ohio State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
Cincinnati Bearcats (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Cincinnati vs Ohio State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+540) | OSU: (-775)
Spread: CIN: +16 (-115) | OSU: -16 (-105)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 46% | OSU: 54%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CIN: (+23000) | OSU: (+1600)
Cincinnati vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Cincinnati, 50-28, at home in Columbus in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 27, 2014.
- Ohio State is 14-2 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Ohio State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Ohio State is 3-0 in its three all-time games against American Athletic Conference (AAC) opponents
- Cincinnati is 3-3 in its last six games against Big Ten opponents.
- Ohio State defeated Florida Atlantic (FAU), 45-21, at home in Columbus in Week 1.
- Cincinnati defeated UCLA, 24-14, at home in Cincinnati in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.