Cincinnati vs East Carolina Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
No. 17 Cincinnati Bearcats (6-1, 3-0 AAC) vs. East Carolina Pirates (3-5, 0-4 AAC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium – Greenville, NC
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Cincinnati vs East Carolina Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-1950) | ECU: (+1075)
Spread: CIN: -23 (-110) | ECU: +23 (-110)
Total: 49 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 53% | ECU: 47%
Cincinnati vs East Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated East Carolina, 56-6, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 23, 2018.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against East Carolina.
- Cincinnati is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against East Carolina.
- Cincinnati defeated Tulsa, 24-13, at home in Week 8.
- East Carolina lost to South Florida (USF), 45-20, at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.