Cincinnati vs Michigan National Championship 2022
No. 4 Cincinnati Bearcats (13-0) vs. No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (12-1)
Date: Monday, Jan. 10, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Cincinnati vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (N/A) | MICH: (N/A)
Spread: CIN: +6.5 (-110) | MICH: -6.5 (-110)
Odds to Win CFP National Championship: CIN: (+1500) | MICH: (+700)
Cincinnati vs Michigan Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 13-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
- Michigan is 5-0 ATS in its last five games this season.
- The total has hit the under in each of Cincinnati's last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in six of Michigan's last nine games.
Cincinnati vs Michigan Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 39.0 points per game (PPG) including the playoffs (No. 6 in the NCAAF).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 16.8 PPG including the playoffs (T-No. 6 in the NCAAF).
- Michigan is averaging 37.7 PPG including the playoffs (No. 10 in the NCAAF).
- Michigan is surrendering 16.1 PPG including the playoffs (No. 3 in the NCAAF).
- Cincinnati will play against the No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide in a CFP semifinal game.
- Michigan will play against the No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs in a CFP semifinal game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.