Chloe Paquet vs Aryna Sabalenka Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 French Open Women's Round 1 Match
By Larry Rupp
Paquet vs Sabalenka French Open Schedule & Info
2022 French Open Women's First Round Match
Chloe Paquet vs. No. 7 Aryna Sabalenka
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Start Time: TBD
Venue: Roland Garros Stadium — Paris, France
Paquet vs Sabalenka Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 French Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Paquet: (+1200) | Sabalenka: (-3000)
To Win 1st Set: Paquet: (+690) | Sabalenka: (-1200)
Set Betting: Paquet: 2-0 (+2900) | 2-1 (+1600)
Set Betting: Sabalenka: 2-0 (-600) | 2-1 (+490)
Paquet vs Sabalenka Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Sabalenka in 2 sets
Paquet vs Sabalenka Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Chloe Paquet and Aryna Sabalenka.
- Paquet's best finish at the French Open was reaching the second round in 2017.
- Sabalenka's best finish at the French Open was reaching the third round in 2020 & 2021.
- Paquet was eliminated in the first round of the 2021 French Open.
- Sabalenka was eliminated in the third round of the 2021 French Open.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.