Charlotte vs Georgia State Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Charlotte 49ers (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Georgia State Panthers (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Center Parc Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Charlotte vs Georgia State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHAR: (+154) | GAST: (-192)
Spread: CHAR: +3.5 (-105) | GAST: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHAR: (N/A) | GAST: (N/A)
Charlotte vs Georgia State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Charlotte: (9.2%) | Georgia State: (90.8%)
Charlotte vs Georgia State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Charlotte and Georgia State is tied 1-1.
- Georgia State defeated Charlotte, 28-0, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 23, 2017.
- Charlotte is 3-17 straight up in its last 20 away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Charlotte's last six games.
- Georgia State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Georgia State's last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.