Charleston vs UNC Basketball Game Info
Charleston Cougars (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 16 North Carolina Tar Heels (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center – Chapel Hill, NC
Charleston vs UNC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COFC: (+1500) | UNC: (-4000)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COFC: (N/A) | UNC: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COFC: (N/A) | UNC: (+2800)
Charleston vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 87.8%
Charleston vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Carolina defeated Charleston, 74-69, in their most recent matchup on Nov. 28, 2010.
- North Carolina is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Charleston.
- North Carolina is 4-3 in the 7 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Charleston.
- Charleston finished the 2019-20 NCAAM season with a 17-13 record.
- North Carolina finished the 2019-20 NCAAM season with a 14-19 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.