Chargers vs Bears Game Info
Los Angeles Chargers (2-5, 1-2 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (3-3, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Chargers vs Bears Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+182) | CHI: (-215)
Spread: LAC: +4 (-110) | CHI: -4 (-110)
Total: 40 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 64% | CHI: 36%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: LAC: (+12000) | CHI: (+5000)
Chargers vs Bears Betting Trends
- The Chargers are 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The Chargers are 1-6 straight up in their last seven games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Chicago's last 11 games.
- Chicago is 2-4 ATS in six games this season.
Chargers vs Bears Stats
- The Chargers are averaging 20 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 23 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 20.1 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Chicago is averaging 18.7 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 17.5 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- The Chargers lost to the Tennessee Titans, 23-20, on the road in Week 7.
- Chicago lost to the New Orleans Saints, 36-25, at home in Week 7.
Chargers vs Bears Prop Bet
All Chargers-Bears odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Bears) Under 23 Points (-115) – The Chicago Bears offense has been abysmal this year. They have only topped 23 points twice in their six games this season. Although the Chargers haven't been the best defensive unit this season, they are still only surrendering 20.1 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.