UCF vs Louisville Week 3 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
UCF Knights (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Louisville Cardinals (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Friday, September 17, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cardinal Stadium – Louisville, KY
UCF vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (-300) | LOUIS: (+235)
Spread: UCF: -7.5 (-110) | LOUIS: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 70.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCF: (N/A) | LOUIS: (N/A)
UCF vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: UCF: (59.4%) | Louisville: (40.6%)
UCF vs Louisville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between UCF and Louisville is tied 1-1.
- UCF defeated Louisville, 38-35, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 18, 2013.
- UCF is 6-1 straight up in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of UCF's last seven games played in September.
- Louisville is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Louisville's last 18 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.