Celtics vs Wizards Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Celtics vs Wizards Game Info
Boston Celtics (48-33, 20-20 Away) vs. Washington Wizards (32-49, 22-18 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena – Washington, DC
Celtics vs Wizards Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+160) | WAS: (-190)
Spread: BOS: +4.5 (-110) | WAS: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 51% | WAS: 49%
Celtics vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 4-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- Boston is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Washington is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has gone over in four of Washington's last six games.
Celtics vs Wizards Prop Bet
All Celtics-Wizards betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Celtics) Total Points: Under 110.5 (-112) – The Boston Celtics are essentially resting their entire team, as they've already locked up the No. 4 seed in the East. However, that means Terry Rozier will get the start and he's made it clear he intends to put up a lot of shots tonight. That's likely a recipe for disaster, as Rozier is one of the least efficient players on the Celtics. In his last 10 games, Rozier is averaging 7.0 points per game (PPG) while shooting 36.5 percent from the floor and 33.3 percent from distance. If Rozier is dominating the ball, Boston could struggle to generate points.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.