Celtics vs Nets Game Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 2 (Nets Lead Series 1-0)
Boston Celtics (36-36, 15-21 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (48-24, 28-8 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Coverage: TNT, WPIX, NBCS-Boston
Celtics vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+360) | BKN: (-460)
Spread: BOS: +9 (-110 | BKN: -9 (-110)
Total: 227.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (47%) | BKN: (53%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+13000) | BKN: (+210)
Celtics vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Nets Betting Trends
- Boston is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Brooklyn is 16-2 straight up in its last 18 home games.
- Brooklyn is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games against Boston.
- The total has hit the under in each of Boston's last five road games.
- Brooklyn defeated Boston, 104-93, in Game 1 of the series on May 22, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!