Celtics vs Heat Game 4 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Finals - Game 4 (MIA Leads 2-1)
No. 3 Boston Celtics (48-24, 22-14 Away) vs. No. 5 Miami Heat (44-29, 29-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Celtics vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-158) | MIA: (+134)
Spread: BOS: -3 (-110) | MIA: +3 (-110)
Total: 210.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (64%) | MIA: (36%)
Series Price: BOS: (+116) | MIA: (-142)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+700) | MIA: (+550)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Celtics vs Heat Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Boston Celtics -2.5
Over/Under: Over 210.5
Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends
- Boston defeated Miami in Game 3, 117-106.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Boston's last 16 games.
- Boston is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 games.
- Miami is 10-2 against the spread (ATS) in the postseason.
- The total has hit the over in six of Miami's last nine games when playing at the underdog.
Celtics vs Heat Stats
- Boston is averaging 112.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 12 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Miami is averaging 112.0 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.6 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.