Celtics vs Thunder Game Info
Boston Celtics (36-15, 14-10 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (32-20, 17-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena – Oklahoma City, OK
Celtics vs Thunder Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-102) | OKC: (-114)
Spread: BOS: +1 (-110) | OKC: -1 (-110)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: 75% | OKC: 25%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BOS: (+1400) | OKC: (+10000)
Celtics vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Boston is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Boston's last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oklahoma City's last six games.
- Oklahoma City is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
Celtics vs Thunder Stats
- Boston is averaging 112.7 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 12 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 105.4 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is averaging 110.5 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 107.7 PPG (No. 10 in the NBA).
- Boston defeated the Atlanta Hawks, 112-107, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 7.
- Oklahoma City defeated the Detroit Pistons, 108-101, at home in their most recent game on Friday, Feb. 7.
Celtics vs Thunder Prop Bet
All Celtics-Thunder betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dennis Schroder - Points: Under 20.5 (-122) — The Celtics are one of the best teams in the league at defending point guards, ranking second in points allowed to point guards this season. In addition, both Boston and Oklahoma City rank in the bottom half of the NBA in overall pace. The Celtics will also have Kemba Walker and Marcus Smart fully healthy for this game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.