Celtics vs Spurs Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Boston Celtics (10-6, 5-4 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (9-8, 3-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center — San Antonio, TX
Stream: NBA League Pass
Celtics vs Spurs Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-180) | SA: (+152)
Spread: BOS: -4 (-114) | SA: +4 (-106)
Total: 223 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (87%) | SA: (13%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+2000) | SA: (+13000)
Celtics vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Boston is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of San Antonio's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Antonio's last seven home games.
- Boston defeated Chicago, 119-103, in its most recent game on Jan. 25, 2021.
- San Antonio defeated Washington, 121-101, in its most recent game on Jan. 24, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.