Celtics vs Pistons Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Celtics vs Pistons Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Boston Celtics (3-3, 1-2 Away) vs. Detroit Pistons (1-4, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, MI
Celtics vs Pistons Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-350) | DET: (+280)
Spread: BOS: -8 (-110) | DET: +8 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (79%) | DET: (21%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+2000) | DET: (+25000)
Celtics vs Pistons Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Boston is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Boston's last 10 games.
- Detroit is 1-7 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last six games against Boston.
Celtics vs Pistons Stats
- Boston is averaging 109.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 16 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 111.0 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Detroit is averaging 108.4 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NBA).
- Detroit is surrendering 115.2 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.