Cavaliers vs Timberwolves Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Cleveland Cavaliers (14-12, 8-5 Away) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (11-14, 7-8 Home)
Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center — Minneapolis, MN
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Cavaliers vs Timberwolves Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-110) | MIN: (-106)
Spread: CLE: -1 (-105) | MIN: +1 (-114)
Total: 213.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CLE: (+24000) | MIN: (+16000)
Cavaliers vs Timberwolves Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota Timberwolves win (51.3%)
Cavaliers vs Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 9-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Cleveland's last nine games against a Western Conference opponent.
- Minnesota is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Minnesota's last five games against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Timberwolves Prop Bets
- Darius Garland — 19.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Jarrett Allen — 16.5: Over (-104) | Under (-116)
- Evan Mobley — 14.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Jarrett Allen — 11.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Evan Mobley — 7.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Isaac Okoro — 3.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Darius Garland — 7.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Jarrett Allen — 2.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
- Evan Mobley — 2.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.