Cavaliers vs Rockets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 2
The NBA schedule on Wednesday includes the Cleveland Cavaliers facing the Houston Rockets.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cavaliers vs Rockets Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (31-20) vs. Houston Rockets (14-36)
- Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
Cavaliers vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-162) | HOU: (+136)
- Spread: CLE: -3.5 (-110) | HOU: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 220.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Cavaliers vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Cleveland has beaten the spread 30 times in 51 games.
- As 2.5-point favorites or more, the Cavaliers are 11-8-2 against the spread.
- Cleveland has played 51 games this year, and 19 of them have gone over the total.
- Houston is 21-28-1 against the spread this year.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 17-26-1 as 2.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This year, 27 of Houston's 50 games have hit the over.
Cavaliers vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cavaliers win (76.9%)
Cavaliers vs Rockets Point Spread
The Rockets are underdogs by 3.5 points at home versus the Cavaliers. Houston is -110 to cover the spread, and Cleveland is -110.
Cavaliers vs Rockets Over/Under
The over/under for the Cavaliers versus Rockets game on February 2 has been set at 220.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Cavaliers vs Rockets Moneyline
Houston is a +136 underdog on the moneyline, while Cleveland is a -162 favorite on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!