Cavaliers vs Clippers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 14
The Cleveland Cavaliers versus the Los Angeles Clippers is on the NBA schedule for Monday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cavaliers vs Clippers Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (38-29) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (36-34)
- Date: Monday, March 14, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse -- Cleveland, Ohio
Cavaliers vs Clippers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-275) | LAC: (+225)
- Spread: CLE: -6.5 (-110) | LAC: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 211.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Cleveland's record against the spread is 36-26-5.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 8-5 as 6-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 26 Cleveland games (out of 67) that went over the total this season.
- Los Angeles has beaten the spread 33 times in 69 games.
- As 6-point underdogs or more, the Clippers are 10-6 against the spread.
- This year, 33 of Los Angeles' 69 games have hit the over.
Cavaliers vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cavaliers win (74.2%)
Cavaliers vs Clippers Point Spread
The Clippers are at the Cavaliers, and underdogs by 6.5 points (-110 to cover). And Cleveland, the favorite, is -110.
Cavaliers vs Clippers Over/Under
The over/under for Cavaliers-Clippers on March 14 is 211.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Cavaliers vs Clippers Moneyline
Los Angeles is a +225 underdog on the moneyline, while Cleveland is a -275 favorite at home.