NBA action on Monday includes the Cleveland Cavaliers playing the New Orleans Pelicans.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (30-19) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (18-31)
- Date: Monday, January 31, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse -- Cleveland, Ohio
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-375) | NO: (+300)
- Spread: CLE: -8.5 (-108) | NO: +8.5 (-112)
- Total: 212.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Cleveland has 30 wins in 49 games against the spread this year.
- As a 10-point favorite or greater, the Cavaliers have one win ATS (1-1) this season.
- This season, 19 of Cleveland's 49 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, New Orleans is 23-26-0 this season.
- As a 10-point underdog or more, the Pelicans have two wins ATS (2-3).
- There have been 20 New Orleans games (out of 49) that went over the total this season.
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cavaliers win (77.7%)
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Cavaliers are favored by 8.5 points at home versus the Pelicans. Cleveland is -108 to cover the spread, while New Orleans is -112.
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Over/Under
Cavaliers versus Pelicans on January 31 has an over/under of 212.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Moneyline
New Orleans is a +385 underdog on the moneyline, while Cleveland is a -500 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!