Cavaliers vs Clippers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Cleveland Cavaliers (10-17, 3-10 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (19-8, 8-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 14, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Cavaliers vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+570) | LAC: (-820)
Spread: CLE: +12 (-114) | LAC: -112 (-106)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: (27%) | LAC: (73%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CLE: (+24000) | LAC: (+500)
Cavaliers vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cavaliers vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against the Clippers.
- Cleveland is 0-7 ATS in its last seven road games.
- The Clippers are 6-2 straight up in their last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Clippers' last seven games.
- Cleveland lost to Portland, 129-110, in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
- The Clippers defeated Chicago, 125-106, in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.