Condit vs Brown Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 7 — Welterweight Bout
Carlos "The Natural Born Killer" Condit (31-13-0, 7 KOs, 7 Submissions) vs. Matt "The Immortal" Brown (22-17-0, 14 KOs, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the second fight of the main card, which begins at 3 p.m. EST.
Venue: Etihad Arena — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Condit vs Brown Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 7 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Carlos Condit (-178)
- Matt Brown (+150)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Condit by KO/TKO: (+280)
- Condity by Points : (+165)
- Condit by Submission: (+1500)
- Brown by KO/TKO: (+440)
- Brown by Points : (+400)
- Brown by Submission: (+1300)
Condit vs Brown Prediction
UFC Fight Island 7 Condit-Brown prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Carlos Condit (82%)
Method: Decision (82%)
Condit vs Brown Betting Trends & Stats
- Carlos Condit defeated Court McGee , by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Matt Brown lost to Miguel Baeza, by KO/TKO, in his most recent bout on May 16, 2020.
- Condit averages 3.69 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Brown averages 3.81 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Condit averages 2.52 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Brown averages 2.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Condit has a 36% takedown defense rate.
- Brown has an 63% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.