Cardinals vs Vikings Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Preseason Week 3 Game
Cardinals vs Vikings Game Info
Arizona Cardinals (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Cardinals vs Vikings Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+210) | MIN: (-250)
Spread: ARI: +6 (-110) | MIN: -6 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 22% | MIN: 78%
Cardinals vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Arizona is 0-8 straight up in its last eight road games against Minnesota.
- Arizona is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games, dating back to last season.
- Minnesota is 4-1 both straight up and ATS in its last five games, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the over in six of Minnesota's last eight games played in August.
Cardinals vs Vikings Stats
- Arizona lost to the Oakland Raiders, 33-26, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Minnesota defeated the Seattle Seahawks, 25-19, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Arizona averaged 14.1 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Arizona surrendered 26.6 PPG last season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Minnesota averaged 22.5 PPG last season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Minnesota surrendered 21.3 PPG last season (No. 10 in the NFL).
Cardinals vs Vikings Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Vikings odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Minnesota Vikings by 1-13 Points (+135) – The Minnesota Vikings are 3-2 as hosts in the preseason since they started playing in U.S. Bank Stadium, winning each of those contests by six points or fewer. The Arizona Cardinals, meanwhile, own a 3-1 record over their last four preseason road games, but if Kyler Murray struggles like he did last week against the Oakland Raiders, Minnesota could pull away here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.