The St. Louis Cardinals versus the Pittsburgh Pirates is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (2-1) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (1-2)
- Date: Monday, April 11, 2022
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, totals and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-200) | PIT: (+168)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+112) | PIT: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (59.3%)
Cardinals vs Pirates Moneyline
- St. Louis is a -200 favorite on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +168 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Pirates Spread
- The Cardinals are hosting the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Cardinals are +112 to cover the runline, with the Pirates being -134.
Cardinals vs Pirates Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Cardinals-Pirates on April 11, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.