Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (22-23, 11-12 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (14-34, 9-14 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park — Pittsburgh, PA
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-162) | PIT: (+140)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (-104) | PIT: +1.5 (-112)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): STL: (89%) | PIT: (11%)
World Series Odds: STL: (+3300) | PIT: (+30000)
Cardinals vs Pirates Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Dakota Hudson (3-2, 2.92 ERA)
Pirates: Steven Brault (0-3, 5.06 ERA)
Cardinals vs Pirates Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: St. Louis Cardinals
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
- St. Louis is 12-4 straight up in its last 16 games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 0-8 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Pittsburgh's last nine games against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Pirates Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.27 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 4.11 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 3.60 runs per game this season (No. 30 in the MLB).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 5.35 runs per game this season (No. 26 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!