Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Nationals Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (20-10, 8-6 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (12-17, 6-11 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+132) | WAS: (-152)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-156) | WAS: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 9 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 41% | WAS: 59%
Starting Pitcher: STL: Dakota Hudson (2-1, 5.63 ERA) | WAS: Stephen Strasburg (2-1, 3.82 ERA)
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Washington's last 12 home games against St. Louis.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Washington's last 21 home games.
- St. Louis is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games against Washington.
Cardinals vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: St. Louis Cardinals (+128) – The Cardinals are currently averaging 9.10 hits per game on the season, which is the second-best mark in the MLB. Washington is averaging 8.66 hits per game on the year, but the Nats are averaging 8.24 hits per contest at home. St. Louis is also averaging 9.21 hits per game on the road this year.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up to $100!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.