Cardinals vs Mariners Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday July 3
Cardinals vs Mariners Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (41-42, 17-24 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (38-51, 18-25 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Cardinals vs Mariners Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-116) | SEA: (+102)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+126) | SEA: +1.5 (-148)
Total: 9 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 40% | SEA: 60%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Adam Wainwright (5-7, 4.35 ERA) | SEA: Mike Leake (7-7, 4.63 ERA)
Cardinals vs Mariners Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- St. Louis is 2-4 straight up in its last six games against Seattle.
- The total has hit the under in four of Seattle's last six games.
- Seattle is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Cardinals vs Mariners Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.46 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Seattle is averaging 5.18 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Adam Wainwright has a 1-0 record with a 2.40 ERA in two career starts against Seattle.
- Mike Leake has a 5-7 record with a 4.42 ERA in 17 career appearances (16 starts) against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Mariners betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team Total Runs (St. Louis Cardinals): Under 4.5 (-106) — The St. Louis Cardinals have been in the bottom half of the league in scoring for most of the year, and are currently on an especially cold streak. They average 2.17 runs per game over their last six contests. The Cardinals could struggle to score here, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.