Cardinals vs Giants Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (43-42, 19-24 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (39-47, 18-25 Home)
Date: Friday, July 5, 2019
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Cardinals vs Giants Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-102) | SF: (-112)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+150) | SF: +1.5 (-178)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 55% | SF: 45%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Dakota Hudson (6-4, 3.40 ERA) | SF: Drew Pomeranz (2-8, 6.25 ERA)
Cardinals vs Giants Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against San Francisco.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last five games against San Francisco.
- San Francisco is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- San Francisco is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Cardinals vs Giants Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.47 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 4.14 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Dakota Hudson has a 0-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in two career appearances against San Francisco.
- Drew Pomeranz has a 0-0 record with a 3.86 ERA in three career appearances (one start) against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Giants Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Drew Pomeranz - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-112) — Pomeranz has struck out six or more batters in four of his last five home appearances, averaging 7.2 strikeouts per contest over that stretch. St. Louis also averages more strikeouts on the road (9.37 per game) than at home (7.52 per game) this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.