Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (20-13, 8-9 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (18-12, 9-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+118) | CHI: (-136)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-166) | CHI: -1.5 (+142)
Total: 10 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 42% | CHI: 58%
Starting Pitcher: STL: Adam Wainwright (3-2, 3.73 ERA) | CHI: Jose Quintana (3-1, 3.48 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of St. Louis' last seven games.
- The Cubs are 9-2 straight up in their last 11 games, including six straight wins.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last five games.
Cardinals vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away (St. Louis) Total Runs: Under 4.5 (-106) – The Chicago Cubs are red hot right now and their pitching is a big reason why. Cubs' hurlers have thrown shutouts in two of their last three games and have only given up 2.67 runs per game during their current six-game winning streak. Chicago's starter tonight, Jose Quintana, has a 1.69 ERA in his last four starts and a 1.29 ERA at Wrigley Field this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.