Cardinals vs Braves Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Thursday, May 16
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Braves Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (23-20, 9-11 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (22-21, 11-11 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Cardinals vs Braves Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-102) | ATL: (-112)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-200) | ATL: -1.5 (+170)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 42% | ATL: 58%
Starting Pitcher: STL: Adam Wainwright (3-3, 4.15 ERA) | ATL: Julio Teheran (2-4, 4.26 ERA)
Cardinals vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- St. Louis is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last six games.
- Atlanta is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Cardinals vs Braves Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julio Teheran Total Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-134) – Julio Teheran has failed to reach six strikeouts in his last two starts and is averaging less than a strikeout an inning in his career against the Cardinals (31 Ks in 34 innings). Additionally, St. Louis has done a good job of avoiding Ks this season, striking out 8.23 times per game, which ranks No. 7 in MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.