Cardinals vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 3
By Duel Staff
The St. Louis Cardinals versus the Kansas City Royals is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Cardinals vs Royals Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (12-9) vs. Kansas City Royals (7-14)
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Cardinals vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-112) | KC: (-104)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+162) | KC: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Cardinals vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the St. Louis Cardinals looking to Dakota Hudson (2-1), and Brad Keller (0-2) getting the nod for the Kansas City Royals.
Cardinals vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (50.4%)
Cardinals vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City is the underdog, -104 on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a -112 favorite despite being on the road.
Cardinals vs Royals Spread
- The Cardinals are at the Royals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Cardinals are +162 to cover the runline, with the Royals being -200.
Cardinals vs Royals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Cardinals versus Royals contest on May 3 has been set at 7.5, with +102 odds on the over and -124 odds on the under.
Cardinals vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been chosen as favorites in 12 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (66.7%) in those games.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win seven times in 11 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in nine of their 21 opportunities.
- The Royals are 4-10 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 28.6% of those games).
- Kansas City has a 4-10 record (winning just 28.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 17 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-10-1).