Capitals vs Red Wings Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Washington Capitals (19-6-7, 9-3-3 Away) vs. Detroit Red Wings (15-13-3, 11-3-2 Home)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, MI
Capitals vs Red Wings Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (-178) | DET: (+150)
Spread: WSH: -1.5 (+148) | DET: +1.5 (-184)
Total: 6 – Over: (-102) I Under: (-120)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: WSH: (+1600) | DET: (+10000)
Capitals vs Red Wings Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Washington Capitals win (60.5%)
Capitals vs Red Wings Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Washington's last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Detroit's last eight games.
- Washington is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Detroit.
- Detroit is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
Capitals vs Red Wings Prop Bets
- Alexander Ovechkin — 0.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Evgeny Kuznetsov — 0.5: Over (+225) | Under (-290)
- Dylan Larkin — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- John Carlson — 0.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Moritz Seider — 0.5: Over (+126) | Under (-154)
- Nicklas Backstrom — 0.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.