Capitals vs Hurricanes Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Game 3
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Capitals vs Hurricanes Game Info
WSH leads series 2-0
No. 1 Washington Capitals (48-26-8, 104 PTS) vs. WC1 Carolina Hurricanes (46-29-7, 99 PTS)
Date: Monday, April 15, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena – Raleigh, NC
Capitals vs Hurricanes Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (+110) | CAR: (-130)
Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-250) | CAR: -1.5 (+210)
Total: 6 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WSH: 52% | CAR: 48%
Series Price: WSH: (-750) | CAR: (+500)
Capitals vs Hurricanes Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games, including the regular season.
- Carolina is 5-5 straight up and 4-6 ATS in its last 10 games, including the regular season.
- Washington went 4-0 straight up and 3-1 ATS against Carolina in the regular season.
- The total has hit the over in both games of this series.
- Carolina finished 5-5 ATS and 7-3 straight up in its last 10 home games of the regular season.
Capitals vs Hurricanes Prop Bet
All Capitals-Hurricanes betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Team to Score: Washington Capitals (+100) – The Capitals have been dominate so far in this series, taking a 3-0 lead in Game 1 and a 2-0 lead in Game 2. The defending champions have plenty of playoff experience, and they should be determined to take care of Carolina in the first round. The Capitals have scored first in four of the six total meetings between these two teams this season, and Washington has scored in the first period in five of them.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.