Canucks vs Golden Knights Game 5 Info
NHL Playoffs — Western Conference Semifinals Game 5 (VGS Leads 3-1)
No. 4 Vancouver Canucks (36-33-6) vs. No. 1 Vegas Golden Knights (39-32-8)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Place – Edmonton, AB, Canada
Canucks vs Golden Knights Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+220) | VGS: (-270)
Spread: VAN: +1.5 (-125) | VGS: -1.5 (+105)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+110) I Under: (-130)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: (N/A) | VGS: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 Stanley Cup: VAN: (+7000) | VGS: (+185)
Canucks vs Golden Knights Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Over/Under: Under 6.0
Updated NHL Playoff Bracket
Canucks vs Golden Knights Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Las Vegas defeated Vancouver in Game 4, 5-3.
- The total has hit the over in four of Vancouver's last six games.
- Vancouver is 3-11 straight up in its last 14 games against Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Las Vegas' last seven games against Vancouver.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!