Canucks vs Kraken Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Vancouver Canucks (15-15-3, 7-8-2 Away) vs. Seattle Kraken (10-18-4, 6-10-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Climate Pledge Arena — Seattle, WA
Canucks vs Kraken Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (-113) | SEA: (-106)
Spread: VAN: -1.5 (+235) | SEA: +1.5 (-300)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-128) I Under: (+104)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: VAN: (+10000) | SEA: (+25000)
Canucks vs Kraken Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Seattle Kraken win (50.4%)
Canucks vs Kraken Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Vancouver's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Seattle's last five games.
- Vancouver is 2-3 straight up in its last five games.
- Seattle is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
Canucks vs Kraken Prop Bets
- Jared McCann — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Bo Horvat — 0.5: Over (+240) | Under (-310)
- Jordan Eberle — 0.5: Over (+235) | Under (-300)
- J.T. Miller — 0.5: Over (-140) | Under (+112)
- Yanni Gourde — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Elias Pettersson — 0.5: Over (+164) | Under (-205)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.