Canadiens vs Panthers Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (March 29)
Canadiens vs Panthers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Montreal Canadiens (18-37-11, 8-18-7 Away) vs. Florida Panthers (44-15-6, 26-6-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: FLA Live Arena — Sunrise, FL
Canadiens vs Panthers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MON: (+310) | FLA: (-400)
Spread: MON: +2.5 (-142) | FLA: -2.5 (+118)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-130) I Under: (+106)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: MON: (N/A) | FLA: (+550)
Canadiens vs Panthers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Panthers win (73.9%)
Canadiens vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Montreal is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Florida.
- The total has hit the over in five of Montreal's last six away games.
- Florida is 18-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 32 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Florida's last seven games against Montreal.
Canadiens vs Panthers Prop Bets
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
- Sam Bennett — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Sam Reinhart — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (-168) | Under (+136)
- Sam Reinhart — 0.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Claude Giroux — 0.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.