California vs Illinois Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for 2019 Redbox Bowl Game
Cal vs Illinois Redbox Bowl Game Info
2019 Redbox Bowl
California Golden Bears (7-5, 4-5 Pac-12) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (6-6, 4-5 Big Ten)
Date: Monday, Dec. 30, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Cal vs Illinois Spread and Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (-270) | ILL: (+215)
Spread: CAL: -7 (-120) | ILL: +7 (+100)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: 36% | ILL: 64%
Cal vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Levi's Stadium Capacity
- Levi's Stadium's seating capacity is 68,500.
Cal & Illinois Strength of Schedule
- California went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Illinois went 1-3 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Cal vs Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- California defeated Illinois, 35-20, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Sept. 17, 2005.
- California is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Illinois is 7-3 in the 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups with California.
- California is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big Ten opponents.
- Illinois is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Pac-12 opponents.
- California defeated Miami, 24-17, in its lone appearance in the Redbox Bowl on Dec. 27, 2008.
- Illinois defeated UCLA, 20-14, in its lone appearance in the Redbox Bowl on Dec. 31, 2011.
- When the 2019 Redbox Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, California opened as a 7-point favorite.
- When the 2019 Redbox Bowl total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 43 points.
- California defeated UCLA, 28-18, on the road in Week 14.
- Illinois lost to Northwestern, 29-10, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.