BYU vs Washington State Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
BYU Cougars (5-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Washington State Cougars (4-3, 3-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Martin Stadium – Pullman, WA
BYU vs Washington State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BYU: (-134) | WSU: (+110)
Spread: BYU: -2.5 (-108) | WSU: +2.5 (-112)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BYU: (N/A) | WSU: (N/A)
BYU vs Washington State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: BYU: (79.0%) | Washington State: (21.0%)
BYU vs Washington State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- BYU is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- BYU defeated Washington State, 30-6, in their last meeting on Aug. 30, 2012.
- The total has hit the over in five of BYU's last seven road games.
- The Total has hit the under in five of Washington State's seven games this season.
- BYU is 16-3 straight up in its last 19 games.
- Washington State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.