Butler vs Creighton Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Butler vs Creighton Basketball Game Info
No. 21 Butler Bulldogs (19-8, 7-7 Big East) vs. No. 15 Creighton Bluejays (21-6, 10-4 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: CHI Health Center Omaha – Omaha, NE
Butler vs Creighton Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUT: (+185) | CREI: (-235)
Spread: BUT: +5 (-105) | CREI: -5 (-115)
Total: 141 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUT: 42% | CREI: 58%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUT: (+4500) | CREI: (+4500)
Butler vs Creighton Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Butler vs Creighton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Butler defeated Creighton, 71-57, in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Butler is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Creighton.
- The head-to-head series between Butler and Creighton is tied over the past 10 games, 5-5.
- Butler is 2-8-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Creighton's last 12 games against Butler.
- Butler lost to No. 16 Seton Hall, 74-72, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
- Creighton defeated No. 19 Marquette, 73-65, on the road its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.