Butler vs St. John's Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Butler vs St. John's Basketball Game Info
Butler Bulldogs (3-6, 2-4 Big East) vs. St. John's Red Storm (6-6, 1-5 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Carnesecca Arena – Queens, NY
Butler vs St. John's Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUT: (+108) | SJU: (-126)
Spread: BUT: +1.5 (-106) | SJU: -1.5 (-114)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUT: (N/A) | SJU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUT: (+8000) | SJU: (+12000)
Butler vs St. John's Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 69.2%
Butler vs St. John's Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Butler defeated St. John's, 77-55 in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on March 4, 2020.
- Butler is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings with St. John's.
- Butler is 9-6 in its 15 all-time head-to-head meetings with St. John's.
- Butler is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- St. John's is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- Butler lost to UConn, 72-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- St. John's lost to then-No. 7 Creighton, 97-79, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!