Butler vs DePaul Basketball Game Info
Butler Bulldogs (4-7, 3-5 Big East) vs. DePaul Blue Demons (2-4, 0-4 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wintrust Arena – Chicago, IL
Butler vs DePaul Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUT: (-102) | DEP: (-116)
Spread: BUT: +1.5 (-120) | DEP: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUT: (39%) | DEP: (61%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUT: (+13000) | DEP: (+20000)
Butler vs DePaul Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Butler vs DePaul Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Butler defeated DePaul, 60-42, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Butler is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- Butler is 12-6 in the 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- The total has hit the under in five of Butler's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of DePaul's last five games.
- Butler defeated then-No. 8 Creighton, 70-66 (OT), in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- DePaul defeated Valparaiso, 77-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!