Bulls vs Magic Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 1
By Duel Staff
On Tuesday in the NBA, the Chicago Bulls are up against the Orlando Magic.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bulls vs Magic Game Info
- Chicago Bulls (31-18) vs. Orlando Magic (11-40)
- Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
Bulls vs Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-520) | ORL: (+400)
- Spread: CHI: -10.5 (-110) | ORL: +10.5 (-110)
- Total: 219.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Bulls vs Magic Betting Trends
- Chicago's record against the spread is 29-20-0.
- The Bulls have won once ATS (1-1) as a 10.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Out of 49 Chicago games so far this season, 25 have gone over the total.
- Orlando's record against the spread is 22-28-1.
- Against the spread as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Magic are 8-8.
- Orlando has played 51 games this year, and 27 of them have hit the over.
Bulls vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bulls win (87.9%)
Bulls vs Magic Point Spread
The Bulls are favored by 10.5 points at home versus the Magic. Chicago is -110 to cover the spread, while Orlando is -110.
Bulls vs Magic Over/Under
Bulls versus Magic, on February 1, has an over/under of 219.5, with the over being -112 and the under -108.
Bulls vs Magic Moneyline
Chicago is a -520 favorite on the moneyline, while Orlando is a +400 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!